Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 208 - Toxic Avenger Part 2 (American)

"Five years after the events of the original film, The Toxic Avenger (Ron Fazio) is lured to Tokyo, Japan by the evil corporation Apocalypse Inc. So while the Toxic Avenger is fighting crime in Tokyo, Apocalypse Inc. spreads evil in Tromaville and it is up to the famous hideously deformed superhero of superhuman size and strength to stop the abominable Apocalypse Inc. from attacking both Tokyo and Tromaville"

I enjoy films where Americans go to Japan and this film is no exception. I enjoyed the use of Japanese characters like sumo wrestlers and geisha they were fun to see. This was also Michael Jai White's first movie even if its a small role. I enjoyed this movie and I think it was able to do so well in japan is because of how the humor was used which is similar to a lot of Japanese comedy horrors movies that I have seen. I suggest this film to those that like horror comedies!

2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment