Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 202- Golden Chicken (Hong Kong)

"Kum (Sandra Ng) is a long time Hong-Kong prostitute, when she gets locked in a cash machine vestibule with a would be thief (Eric Tsang) she tells him some stories of her life as a prostitute and how she come to be where she is today."

I thought this was going to be a good comedy but I was wrong. Most of the time it was boring and very annoying. I enjoyed the small cameo of Andy Lau, who had the most interesting part in the film. Sandra Ng was okay but she really didn't interest me at all. I really don't like I will watch the sequel. I was also expecting a few dramatic scenes but those were barely passable as being dramatic in any degree. I would suggest you skip this film and its sequels unless you like corny films.


.1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment