Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 207- Moss (korean)

"When Ryoo arrives in a remote rural village to settle the estate of his estranged father, he stumbles into a dark web of secrets and betrayals that have lain buried for thirty years. The village is ruled over by its sinister chief, Cheon, a former police detective, and his cabal of reformed criminals - who seem to have both hated and feared Ryoo’s late father. It quickly becomes clear that Ryoo’s presence is not wanted – and that Cheon and the others are hiding something terrible. Soon the unwelcome visitor finds his life threatened as the truth becomes ever more obscured and allegiances shift beneath his feet..."

A very good mystery film that will leave you on the edge of your seat. It is the best mystery film I have seen in a long time. It is also a very long film nearly 3 hours but it is worth it. Everyone in this film is great especially Park Hae-il and Jung Jae-young. But I didn't like Yoo Jun-sang's character or acting in this film since it was so poor. I don't really want to see him in another movie since I didn't like him at all. I do like Yoo Sun but she her character wasn't well written and kind of confusing. I hope to see her play better roles soon. I suggest this movie to anyone that likes mystery films.


3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment