Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4- Don't worry, I'm a Ghost (South Korea)


Don't worry, I'm a Ghost is a 2012 romantic film about Moon-Ki who wakes up after an accident with amnesia. Thanks to the police he is able to find out his identity and where he lives. Not only doesn't he remember anything, he can see a young beautiful ghost!

 Great film, the ending caught me off guard a bit but I should have expected it. I normally dislike Bong Tae-Gyu but he really made me a fan with his performance. He should really try to act in more serious roles likes this rather than the romantic comedies he's known for. Now with Park Shin-hye I have been a fan of hers since I saw the TV drama Heartstrings, she really did a good job playing the young woman.
Besides that the only problem is that the film is quite short. Do not expect a typical romantic ending folks!

2 and a half stars/5

Cast

Bong Tae-Gyu as Moon-Ki (also starred in Two faces of my girlfriend)




Park Shin-Hye as Yeon-Hwa (also starred in Cyrano Agency, the TV dramas Heartstrings and Flower Boy Next Door)






No comments:

Post a Comment