Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 12 - Kidnapping Granny K (South Korea)






Three down on their luck men decide to kidnap a local celebrity by the name of Granny K. Due to the fact that her family is unwilling to pay a small ransom, she decides to help the kidnappers by pulling off the greatest kidnapping.

I really had a great time watching this film. I tend to like South Korean comedies when they are not over done but this one isn't. Kidnapping Granny K was a hilarious ride, from the part when Granny K starts to help the kidnappers to the end of the film.
I would suggest this to anyone that likes comedy films that have a good tone to them and don't turn dark at any part.
All the actors did great especially Na Moon-hee her portrayal of Granny K was stellar she had me smiling and laughing from the get go!


3.1/5


Cast

Na Moon Hee as Kim Soon Boon/Granny K (Also starred in the dramas Padam Padam, Five Fingers)



Kang Sung-Jin as Do-Bum (Also starred in Shotgun Love, Silmido, Break Out)



Yu Hae-Jin as Guen-Young (also starred in Moss, Public Enemy, Small Town Rivals)



Yu Geon as Jong-Man (also starred in Project Makeover, My Mighty Princess)

 
 
 
 
Park Sang-Myeon as Ahn Jae-Do (also starred in My Wife Is A Gangster, Mr. Perfect, Miracle in Cell no.7)
 




Also watched My Tutor Friend 2    2/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment