Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 1- Le Grand Chef (South Korea)

I'm a little late with this I now but bare with me









Rivals Seong Chan and Bong-Ju re-kindle their intense rivalry. 5 years prior Seong Chan suffered a critical blow to his career when his blowfish poisoned s few judges. Seong Chan goes hides out with his grandfather in the country while Bong-Ju abuses his popularity. But thanks to a pretty young reporter Jin-su, Seong Chan makes his comeback....


 Not a bad film it kept me interested though I wished there was better lighting since some of the scenes looked they were directed by the director of Iron Chef. The budding romance could have been better delivered but I was glad they didn't make the romance the main part of the film. But if you're looking for a romance film, turn the other way you won't find it here.

Cast:

Kim Kang-woo as Seong Chan (Kang-woo also starred in Rainbow Eyes, The Taste of Money, and the drama Haeundae Lovers)














Lee Ha-na as Jin-su (also starred in R2B:Return to Base)























Im Won-hee as Bong-Ju (also starred in Mr. Idol, A Barefoot Dream, and Silmido)







 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment