Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 365 - Vegetarian (Korean)

Vegetarian (2009-South Korea)-p1.jpg
 
"Young-Hye (Chae Min-Seo) suffers from nightmares and then becomes a vegetarian. Video artist Min-Ho (Kim Hyun-Sung) is married to Yeong-Hye's older sister Ji-Hye (Kim Yeo-Jin). These three figures try to overcome there violent realities through their own ways ... "
 
An interesting film but its a little bit weird in a good way. I like the non talking moments as they are the better parts of the film. I think that the characters had depth but it wasn't used all to well. Thus I think that the direction was poor at times. Chae Min-Seo was good in this role but it was kind of scary to see how skinny she got for this role. I enjoyed this movie a lot and I suggest you watch it if you like Korean movies.
 
3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment