Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 355 - The Legend of the Knight (Documentary)

Legends of the Knight (2013) Poster



"A documentary about the power of storytelling to create positive change in our lives and around the world, expressed through the lens of one of the most popular stories of our time - the Batman."

Such an excellent documentary film that is inspiring and heartfelt. This really made me rethink a lot of things in my life as well as my beliefs. I enjoyed seeing how the character of BATMAN has inspired people in good ways to be a better person. This was an unexpected but special documentary that was meant to show that you are not alone in being inspired by a fictional character. The direction of this documentary was great, my only complaint is that I wish it was longer. Watch this documentary if you like Batman or even if you don't but you like another superhero than this is the documentary for you.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment