Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 334 - Snowpiecer(South Korean)

Snowpiercer (2013) Poster
"Set in a future where a failed climate-change experiment kills all life on the planet except for a lucky few who boarded the Snowpiercer, a train that travels around the globe, where a class system emerges."
 
An excellent movie that should leave you feeling excited. This film proved to me that Chris Evans is not just a face but he can actually act. This was the directors debut with English which is quite impressive because it is such a strong movie. I like the story and the script it delivered so much that it kept the simple plot quite entertaining. I love the choice of the South Korean actors because I have seen them act in other movies and they were great. Even some of the supporting cast was simply excellent despite my preset to dislike them due to their body of work. I love the multiculturalism in the film because they were unbiased and made it feel quite natural. There were Americans,  South Koreans, Japanese, Russians, etc. This is the kind of movie that needs to be made, the cinematography was simply beautiful at times. It's no wonder I left this movie feeling so excited and I could proudly say that this is the best movie I've seen in quite a while.  
 
4.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment