Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day 364 - Flash Point (Hong Kong)




Flash Point poster.jpg



"Set in pre-1997, before the return of Hong Kong to the People's Republic of China, the film opens with brothers Archer, Tony and Tiger discussing a drug deal with Sam, a rival gang leader. Ma Jun, a serious criminal investigations detective (who has been reprimanded for frequently inflicting injury on suspects), along with his team, raids the nightclub for investigation, and winds up fighting against his partner, Wilson, who has been planted as a mole."

Very nice I enjoyed Donnie Yen in this movie, he was able to use mixed martial arts well in this film. I think that he needs to still perfect his technique in mixing his two styles. I think Louis Koo did a good job but I wish his character had more depth. I kind of felt like the movie needed to be slightly longer. It was almost unnecessary for Fan Bing Bing to be in the movie, her character was slightly annoying since there was no real depth to her. By the way Donnie Yen also directed the action scenes which were well done. I think this is a great movie to watch!

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment