Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 120 - Tiramisu (Chinese)

I'm Sorry I've been late with my reviews, I promise I won't be late again




"It is the story of a man, Fung, in his early twenties living his life as a mail man during the day and a janitor at night. One day, through fate and destiny, he manages to meet a beautiful girl, Jane, on a subway train while delivering a package. From this moment on his life will change forever."

Tiramisu could have been so much better, I was expecting something really good but I was totally let down. The film does well as a romance film but with all the silly supernatural aspects of the film; actually take away from the movie. The CGI was completely funny and really not done well. I wouldn't suggest this film to anyone really, I will suggest you watch another movie.

0.9/5

No comments:

Post a Comment