Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 111 - GI Joe: Retaliation (American)

"Duke (Channing Tatum) becomes the leader of the G.I. Joe unit, which is framed for stealing nuclear warheads from Pakistan by Zartan (Arnold Vosloo), who is impersonating the President of the United States (Jonathan Pryce). The majority of the unit is subsequently eliminated in a military air strike with Duke among the casualties. The only survivors are Roadblock (Dwayne Johnson), Flint (D.J. Cotrona) and Lady Jaye (Adrianne Palicki)."

Better than the first one but still needs work. I wished I saw more of the cobra commander, but seemed like he had a smaller role this time. I didn't like how they killed off Duke, I kind of like the new cobra commander but the voiced needed to be cooler. I do like Dwayne Johnson, I think he is a wonderful action actor. I have been a fan since his days in the WWF and later WWE.
I suggest you watch this if you enjoy a decent action film and like gi joes.

2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment