Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 100 - Drug War (chinese/hong kong)


"film stars Sun Honglei as police captain Zhang who partners with a drug lord named Timmy Choi (Louis Koo) after he is arrested. To avoid the death penalty, Choi agrees to reveal information about his partners who operate a methamphetamine ring. Zhang grows suspicious of Choi's honesty as several police officers began a raid on the drug ring."

Failure, this film seems very good but I realized it was cr#p. Now, don't get me wrong this film has a few good scenes but they fail to really excite. There's not a lot of action, it is used more towards the end of the film. I felt the main character was pathetic and really uninteresting even though Louis Koo is playing him. This was a disappointment even though it's a Johnnie To movie. The script wasn't all there either. Honestly I though it was going to be a good film but as I watched the ending I realized I was dead wrong.

1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment