Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 69 - Our School's E.T. (South Korea)

"Chun Sung-Geun (Kim Su-Ro) is a quirky high school physical education teacher. But the school's new policy to boost English education puts his position at stake, and he decides that teaching English is his only hope. Thus begins the simpleton's rigorous training to exercise his brain "muscles" to master English. "
Hilarious! I'm a fan of Kim Su-Ro, he is one of the film actors that can actually make me laugh. He is always interesting to see, this film is no exception. His depiction of a gym teacher that has to learn English in order to keep his job at the school was very interesting. He added some sentimental feelings in the film as well as his known comedy. He really makes the film was it was, KIm Su-ro Is one of my favorite South Korean Actors. He can inspire me like no other and can make me laugh a whole lot. I suggest you all see this film.
Now his co-stars weren't bad, they also helped the film but some of them were somewhat dull and could have been made more important which could help the audience feel more sympathetic to the characters. This is Lee Min-Ho's second film, if you like him.

P.S. His English is some of the best I've heard in a South Korean movie.

2.9/5

No comments:

Post a Comment