Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 66 - Carrie (Remake- American)








"Alone in her home, Margaret White (Julianne Moore), a religious, yet disturbed woman, gives birth to a baby girl, intending to kill the infant but changes her mind. Years later, her daughter Carrie, a shy, unassertive girl, nears her graduation from Ewen High School in Maine."

Very nice, I think that this film suits this time with all the intense bullying going around. I think it was a good choice to remake this film. Chloe Grace Moretz was a great choice for Carrie, I like her acting. The special effects were a lot better than the original thankfully, I wish there was more to the story. I rooted for Carrie to kill everyone from the beginning, though I don't like the trend of the tormented person that ends up fighting back is casted off as the bad guy. I truly enjoyed watching all the bullies being killed, quite morbid huh?

2.9/5

No comments:

Post a Comment