Friday, October 24, 2014

DAy 295 - APT (Korean)

APT film poster.jpg
 
"Se-jin, a lonely department store employee, moves into a high-rise apartment building. One day she notices that the lights in the windows of the building opposite all start to mysteriously flicker at exactly 9:56pm. She begins to suspect that these occurrences are somehow linked to a series of suspicious deaths in the neighborhood."
 
The film had an interesting concept that could have been great in other director's hands.  I honestly can say that I don't like Ko So-young's acting nor do I understand why people think she is very attractive. Anyway to me the best actress was Jang Hee-jin who had  a better written character than Ko So-young. But in no way should you see this film as it was a waste of time. I also enjoyed seeing the younger Park Ha-sun appearance as a supporting character it was unexpected.
 
1/5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment