Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 212- The Berlin File (Korean)



"After a tense illegal arms deal in a Berlin hotel involving North Korean spy Pyo Jong-seong (Ha Jung-woo), a Russian broker, and a Middle Eastern terrorist goes wrong when disrupted by unknown assailants, Pyo narrowly escapes but encounters morass of conflicting evidence that may reveal why he was set up."

Not so good but not that bad! The Berlin File could have been great, it had potential but failed to be a great thriller. Some of the scenes were shot horribly and it looked fake at one point. The acting was okay, I think the best acting came from Ryoo Seung-bum. His character just came a live but everyone else was bit boring, annoying, or having a bad day. I like Han Suk-kyu but his English made me want to hit him it was horrible. Every time he spoke in English just annoyed me but when speaking Korean he wasn't that bad in the film. Ha Jung-woo wasn't half bad either, I just wish he had a stronger character but alas he didn't. The English speaking actors in the film as usual were horrible actors and should retire. I don't know why in Korean movies most of the people that "speak" English sound like they are mentality slow.  Not the best out there but I'll still suggest it for people that like spy thrillers.

2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment