Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 164 - The Conjuring (American)

"In 1971, Roger and Carolyn Perron move into a dilapidated farmhouse in Harrisville, Rhode Island with their five daughters Andrea, Nancy, Christine, Cindy, and April. During the first day, their move goes smoothly, though their dog Sadie refuses to enter the house and one of the daughters finds a boarded up entrance to a cellar." -Wiki

A truly interesting horror film that managed to entertain me throughout most of the film. The beginning may seem boring but if you get through it you will be surprised. The horror and suspense of this film was quite well done. I expected something great from the original director of Saw and I got it with this film. James Wan is a great horror director and I hope to see more films from him. Patrick Wilson was great in this film as well, he and Wan worked on Insidious (1 & 2) together. I feel like that helped with the filming of the film. I suggest this film to suspenseful paranormal horror films.

2.9/5

No comments:

Post a Comment