Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 153 - Agnes and His Brothers (German)


"Three very different siblings: Hans-Jörg, a librarian who is a sex addict; Werner, a politician in a troubled marriage with a son who enjoys discrediting his father; Martin, who is now Agnes after having a gender-reassignment operation. Agnes works as a dancer and is suffering from unrequited love."

A slightly dull/funny film that was bizarre at some parts. I enjoyed some parts but the awkward moments with the main character's father was creepy and wasn't fully entertaining. The movie fails due to poor direction and a somewhat poor script. I enjoyed the cameo by Til Schweiger towards the beginning of the film. Even though it's Agnes and his brothers, the film didn't really explore a lot of material which made it boring at certain parts.  I have to say that I won't watch this film again and I won't suggest this film to anyone.


1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment