Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 48 - Escape Plan (American)


 A decent film for such great action stars, the director and storyline could have been better. Stallone and Schwarzenegger this is a partnership that was just wanting to happen on a full scale. So why was this film a bitter disappointment. You would suspect that there would be a lot of action but you're wrong there. Though I have to say Arnold's acting and English is a thousand times better than when he starting acting. He is almost a perfect match for Stallone, but this film fails to realize this. Also Jim Caviezel did a wonderful job, this is the best acting I've seen from him. I just wish this was more action themed with a better storyline. I mean come on you have two of the greatest action stars and you barely let them kick ass.
 
 
If you think I'm wrong, this film was directed by Mikael Håfström the director of The Rite and 1408. So he really hasn't done anything great, what a let down.
2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment