Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 259 - Marriage Blue (Korean)




"Korean romantic comedy film that follows the misadventures of four engaged couples in the week leading up to their weddings" - wiki


The plot of the film was truly interesting since we get to see multiple sides of four couples and their reasons for love as well and their reasons for marriage. At times I really only liked Kim Kang-woo and Kim Hyo-jin's characters but eventually I came around to like 3 out of four of the couples. I kind of hated Lee Yeon-hee and Ju Ji-hoon's romance because it was so predictable and quite tame. Also on a side note when will Ok Taecyoon ever get a girl in a film? I like how diverse the film is and how we get to see the relationships evolve during the film. I suggest this film to those that like romantic comedies with a lot of characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment