Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 241 - My Boss, My Hero (Korean)






"This gangster comedy tells of a successful young mobster who has taken over the fashionable Myeongdong district of Seoul. When he mistakes the poet Yun Tong-ju for a liquor similar to dongdongju, his gang decides the boss's ignorance is an embarrassment. The gang takes up a collection and puts the boss back in high school."-Wikipedia

A very good gangster comedy which was way better than the third film in the series. I enjoyed watching all of the characters. I also enjoyed seeing some actors that I see a lot as supporting characters in Korean dramas younger. It is a good film but I wish the ending was better since I want to know what happened to all of the characters. This film was made thirteen years ago but it is still relevant. I will suggest this film to anyone that likes gangster comedies.

2.6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment